Saturday, May 29, 2010

Vacation!

Hey everyone,
I just wanted you guys to know that I'm in Naples Florida. And no, I'm not with 'Flo Rida'! I'm chillaxin in the Ritz-Carlton and I've just had a fabulous day of hangin' in at the beach and getting at tan. Man, the Ritz-Carlton really is fancy because the bathrooms are as big as my living room--well, bigger. They're so nice and qaint here it really is old-timey... (they have phone booths that you can close the doors) and I'm sitting in this little computer room its's tiny, but it sure is fancy!! ;p And, earlier I got gilleto (I think that's how you misspell it, right?) which is italian ice cream; at this cute place called 'The Gourmet Cafe'! Dad said he was going to do Travel Notes which will be the first one in like... 4 years!? And, I had Califorinia Rolls with fish eggs on them :8 that was a first...but I have to say, not bad, not bad at all!
On top of that, we got hooked up with a Lincoln for our rental car and the lights are blue inside!!!! I can also control the heated seats in the back! Well, I've got to go! Byeeeeeeeee for now!

1 comment:

Wow I like this one.